UV-BIRDERS Archives

February 2014, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:59:38 +0000
Suellen (and the UVB List readership...):

Sadly, posting of attachments (such as image/picture files) is disabled on the ListServ.  This is to prevent the spread of spam and attached "malware" (computer viruses and their ilk).  This is a fairly common strategy on public ListServs. To prevent the ListServ itself at Dartmouth.edu and its thousands of subscribers from being "hacked" by "malware."

If you have a web page where you can post pictures, you can include the link in your post.

Bill Schults
Co-list-owner, [log in to unmask]