UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2009, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Frank Benham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Benham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 12:00:32 -0400
Our Thornton, NH feeders are averaging 15 to 25 species per day bringing the
usual assortment with the FOY mixed in. This mornings FOY are an Indigo
Bunting, yellow-bellied sapsucker and we also viewed a Rose Breasted
Grosbeak.
The Pemigewassett Audubon Society is offering a field trip on Saturday, May
23rd (7-1PM) to Trudeau Rd. in Bethlehem, NH. This will be a good site for
boreal species and warblers. Please bring a bag lunch, water, and insect
repellant. Will meet at the Plymouth McDonalds on Rt 3, exit 26 I93 at 7:00
AM. Contact John Williams at 786-9053 for additional information.All field trips
and monthly programs are free and open to the public.