UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2015, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Linka Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linka Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 16:50:51 -0400
Had a pair of evening grosbeaks stop by the patio feeders midday today but I had already removed my table top  feeder and they couldn't fit into the Audubon  cage feeder the purple & yellow finches, sparrows ,etc plus gutsychipmunk  seem to love. And the thistle feeder was of no interest. Luckily the water tray was full and the only thing that would accommodate. We had a bear last year in the middle of our village so are trying to be diligent but can't bear to take down everything!

Linka Lewis
south Strafford

Sent from my iPad