UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2007, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 18:26:08 -0400
Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon Field Trip:  Herrick's Cove

Saturday, September 8, 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Herrick's Cove in Bellows Falls, VT is one of the best places to watch
birds in the Connecticut River Valley, particularly during spring and
fall migration! We expect to see some fall warblers and other migrating
passerines, plus there might be some hawks as well. Meet at the J.C.
Penney parking lot in West Lebanon at 7:30 a.m. We will be back around 1
p.m.

For more information, contact Ted Boze at 802-643-5301, or e-mail