UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2018, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:40:12 -0400
Here's my report from this am at the boat launch by Kilowatt Park, south

I had a few extra minutes this am (had not planned to be there), so I did not have my scope.

	Binocs are always in the car.

The sightings below are my best id's of these 3 water species.  Pretty positive, but no scope.

Check them out !

BiSh

Wilder Dam--boat ramp, Windsor, Vermont, US Oct 16, 2018 9:00 AM - 9:40 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.3 mile(s)
Comments:     Backwaters of Dam.  Kilowatt south.
5 species

Black Scoter  2     males
Red-breasted Merganser  1     female.
Ring-billed Gull  11
White-crowned Sparrow  6
Song Sparrow  1

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S49235069

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]