UV-BIRDERS Archives

July 2017, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
George Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 14:29:59 -0400
This is a reminder that on Saturday July 22, 2017, from 6:30 to 9 AM, the Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon is to hold a bird walk along the Connecticut River. We’ll be looking for nesting birds and their young as well as any early fall migrants. Leaders include Jeff MacQueen and George Clark. This walk is free and open to the public. Bring binoculars and scopes if available. Walking will be mainly on level ground, with the vegetation possibly damp.

We’ll meet at 6:30 AM in the parking lot of Sheridan NH (formerly Dartmouth Printing Company} at 69 Lyme Road (east side of Route 10) in Hanover, NH.  (The Sheridan NH lot  is located immediately adjacent to, and on the north side of, the Richmond Middle School.)  We plan to carpool to Wilson’s Landing and then along River Road northward to the Grant Brook area in Lyme.

Special thanks to Sheridan NH for making their lot available. In the unfortunate case of steady, heavy rain, or thundershowers, this walk will not be held.

More information on Mascoma Chapter field trips can be found at www.mascomabirds.org

George Clark
Norwich, VT

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]