UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2009, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Daniel Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 05:25:13 -0700
Please join the Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon every Wednesday in May for our Warbler Wednesday bird walks to Boston
Lot Lake in Lebanon, NH. Our third walk is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 13.

This is great opportunity  to see how the migration
progresses. We meet at the NH Wilder Dam picnic area (Route 10, W.
Lebanon) at 7am and scan the Connecticut River first, then walk up the
hill to the Lake and beyond as time and the number of species
seen/heard allows.  We'll return to the parking lot by 9am.

Thank you,

Dan Hopkins

Trip Leader & Co-founder

GrassTrack Safaris, LLC