UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2010, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2010 06:53:14 -0400
So the boys and I are playing Lax in our Thetford front yard yest afternoon

There is a Balt Oriole singing in a close crab, a RB Grosbeak singing from a
close, naked white ash tree.   Our resident male EA Bluebird flew overhead.

And... then our FOY  Scarlet TAnager flew into the Boxelder right where we
were.  We dropped sticks and followed him around for a bit.

Sweeet !!!

Bill and boys.