UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2011, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chris Rimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Rimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:10:07 -0400
Kent will have my hide for this, but I want to point out a nice piece on
'eBirder of the month' for March, featuring none other than Kapt.
Krummholz himself.  The intro says it all, and we Upper Valley birders
are lucky to have Kent caretaking Vermont's eBird portal.  It might
never have happened without his energy and passion.

http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/ebirder-of-the-month-kent-mcfarland

--
Chris Rimmer
Vermont Center for Ecostudies