UV-BIRDERS Archives

June 2013, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 08:54:00 -0400
On May 28 when Ed Hack and I were doing a grassland bird survey, we
heard a prairie singing along Route 44, to the west of the Brownsville
Trail parking area, thus, together with Rob Humphries' record,
suggesting the presence of a prairie warbler in that location for at
least a week.

George Clark
Norwich, VT