UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2009, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Judy Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 07:50:13 EDT

In my flailing attempt to join my family and friends on Facebook, my entire
 email address book was sent a request to join Facebook.......my apologies
to my  colleagues and customers who may have received this inadvertent
message.  My hope is that it somehow landed in spam folders and  has not added
to your already full email box.

Judy Lombardi

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322950x1201367186/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=