UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2010, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cynthia crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 11:23:26 -0400
Hi Doug

Thanks.  I'll keep looking too, see if I can get a better view.  I'm pretty
sure on this, but someone did question my sighting.

Good story about the hawk and dove (!).  I've found a pile of sove feathers
here too, but did not witness the deed.  A lot of doves around here this
year.

Is there a list of the Norwich birdquest sightings somewhere?  I haven't
been able to pick it out of Vt ebird.

Looks like we're cookin' anyway!

Cindy

--
Cindy

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/