UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:33:51 -0400
This is a reminder that on Saturday April 21, 2012, from 6:30 to 9:00
AM, an Early Spring Migrants Walk will be led by Art Mudge and George
Clark with cosponsorship by the Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire
Audubon, the Hanover Conservancy, and the Upper Valley Land Trust.
This event is free and open to the public. We'll be looking for
waterfowl and early spring migrants along the Connecticut River from
Wilson's Landing in Hanover north to Grant Brook in Lyme. Bring
binoculars and scopes if available. Meet at 6:30 AM in the parking lot
of the Dartmouth Printing Company on NH Route 10 next to Richmond
Middle School in Hanover, NH. We'll carpool from there.

For more information on Mascoma Chapter events, please visit the website
www.mascomabirds.org

George Clark
Norwich, VT