UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2012, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mary Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:38:14 -0400
If for any reason you miss them you are welcome to make the trek to
back woods bethel where I live. I can creep right up to about a foot
or two from where he lands in my back field... has been consistent for
years.
other birds I have now are lots of pine siskins, finches(gold and
house) hairy, downy and pileated woodpeckers sporadic bluebird, red
wing blackbirds crows, jays, juncos, chickadees, song sparrows, and
some others I'm not thinking of at the moment.