UV-BIRDERS Archives

July 2011, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cecelia Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecelia Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 15:11:37 -0400
I was shocked to read this too, also believing it was illegal. I remember reading Bernd Heinrich's saying that crow populations seem to remain stable over the years, interestingly.So we human beings are not at risk of being engulfed by any superabundance of crows. I look forward to hearing the answers about NH laws.
Cecelia