UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2010, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:59:34 -0400
Warbler activity continues this morning. Spencer had 7 species in 7
minutes before 7 am. We suspect this is primarily post-breeding
dispersal, but at least the Nashville Warbler isn't expected in this
area during the breeding season (i.e., probable migrant).
  Nashville Warbler
  Chestnut-sided Warbler
  Black-throated Green Warbler
  Blackburnian Warbler
  Parula
  Black-and-white Warbler
  Common Yellowthroat
Spencer is especially happy about preventing us from cutting several
dead white birch trees near our house, which seem to attract fall warblers!
Doug Hardy, Norwich