UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2012, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Eisenhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:58:49 -0500
Spent the morning in Woodstock searching for the elusive RECRs that were recently spotted in the Natl Park (elusive to me at least!) - with a little luck,
and the help of Ed Hack & George Clark, they were finally found.  Along with the crossbills, there was a great deal of bird activity that morning in the forest.

Sara - Hartland, VT