UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2015, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:52:37 -0400
This morning at 11:15 on March 18, a male Red-winged Blackbird was on
the snow in the backyard feeding area here in Norwich village.

This is the latest calendar date I've ever recorded for initial spring
appearance of this species at this location. My earliest spring
sighting for this species in Norwich was on February 21, 1998.

George Clark
Norwich, VT