UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2010, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cynthia Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:51:35 -0400
I've signed up for this and I thought some of you might be interested also:

September 18&19- Bird Photography Workshop with Ligia Dovale-Kiamco,
9-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday, $350, materials/equipment  list sent
upon registration.
This hands-on class will cover a wide variety of topics including
equipment considerations, composition, working with light, how to
approach the birds, how to use the equipment you have to its best
advantage, and much more! We’ll be traveling to a couple of locations
for shooting and participants will get feedback on their work from the
instructor. Ligia is an award-winning and published nature
photographer who has been a sought-after lecturer at many photographic
venues.  She will present a lecture at the New England Camera Club
Council's (NECCC) annual conference in 2011. Her website is
http://www.ligiaphoto.com/.  Limited to 12 participants.

If you want further information or wish to join the workshop, contact Lia
Rothstein at
[log in to unmask] or visit her website here:
http://photostopvt.com/

Cynthia Crawford