UV-BIRDERS Archives

January 2009, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:53:26 -0500
fHi Everyone,
Several folks asked me off list to post this again. Many of you are
taking great photos and sharing them at various places or not at all. I
set up a Flickr group for Vermont eBird. The new photos that are added
show up on the right side of the front page on Vermont eBird. Right now
theree are excellent photos of the hawk owl, snowy owl, moose bog
specialties, etc. Check them out on the Vermont eBird page (
http://ebird.org/content/vt/) or on the Flickr group page at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/vtebird/pool/.

Would you like to learn how you can join the group and post your Vermont
bird photos? Read all about -
http://ebird.org/content/vt/news/vermont-ebird-flickr-share-your-bird-photos
I look forward to seeing everyone's great bird photos!

Thanks
Kent

--
Kent McFarland