UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2015, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cecelia Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cecelia Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 08:23:55 -0400
Peggy,

I wonder if you or anyone else here noticed if a family of GBHs were being raised at Lake Runnemede? I so often have seen one at a time there, but never a family before. What you saw sounds like a family group from last year. In any case, I wonder where they do raise their young around here?

Cecelia

Sent from my iPad