UV-BIRDERS Archives

October 2011, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:45:30 -0400
The Vermont Bird Records Committe has uploaded an updated checklist to the
birds of Vermont. This checklist includes all species for which acceptable
specimen, photographic, or written documentation exists for Vermont. The
list has been approved by the Vermont Bird Records Committee and includes
379 species representing 18 orders and 59 families of birds. The names of
the birds and their taxonomic arrangement follow the American
Ornithologists' Union Check-list of North American Birds Seventh Edition
(1998), 52nd supplement (July 2011). We wish to extend our gratitude to Ted
Murin for his continued help in producing this checklist.

http://www.vtecostudies.org/vbrc/checklists.html

Kent
VBRC secretary

Kent McFarland