UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2011, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"David L. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David L. Webb
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 14:22:57 -0400
	In my front yard!  I heard it vocalizing repeatedly (the call rather than the
"song") and rushed out with my binoculars.  It's only the second time that I've
heard one in my neighborhood (which is not so great from the standpoint of habitat),
and the first time that I've actually *seen* one from my yard.

			David Webb
			Hanover