UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2012, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Spencer Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spencer Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 19:42:30 -0400
Looking at the weather earlier in the week I had a hunch today would be a good day for migrants. Unfortunately schools and other activities got in the way again. I did manage to get two FOYs at the house. 3 nice adult White-crowned Sparrows and a male Ruby-throated Hummingbird. Looks like the 4th or 5th VT ebird record this year including several today.
Let's hope the weekend continues to be  so good.
Spencer Hardy
Norwich