UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2016, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Linda D. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda D. Thompson
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:21:54 +0000
I've also found just having screens on windows helps prevent the reflective effect and if they do hit, it has give and is less apt to cause mortal effects.

Linda D. Thompson RN BSN CNOR
Nurse Manager Perioperative Services
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH 03756