UV-BIRDERS Archives

June 2007, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mark Krenitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Krenitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:35:54 -0400
Good question. Here's a link to the web page where you can subscribe.
You give your name and email address, and click on Join UV-Birders.

http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=UV-BIRDERS&A=1

After a little bit, you will get an email asking you to confirm that you
want to join. You follow the instructions, and you're registered with
them. You can leave the list at any time. If you are worried about
getting too many emails(unlikely with UV-Birders), you can join in
digest mode.

Sending postings is pretty easy...just email to

You can read the archives here:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=UV-BIRDERS

I hope this helps!

								Mark