UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2008, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:21:54 -0400
Wednesday, April 23, 7:30 pm - 9 pm

Woodcock Walk, sponsored by the Mascoma (Upper Valley) Chapter of NH Audubon.

Every year woodcocks prepare for mating season by engaging in ritual display flight. Every year we try to watch them, and most years we succeed! Meet at the LaSalette Shrine parking lot on Route 4A in Enfield, and we'll carpool to Bog Rd. We might even do a little star gazing if the sky is clear. For further information, contact the volunteer group leader: Mark Krenitsky, 603-863-1068.

Peg Ackerson for the Mascoma chapter, NHAS