UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2013, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 08:59:27 -0400
Although ticks are somewhat off topic, their presence and diseases
they carry have been, especially in recent years, a concern for
birders and others in the Upper Valley. The following message,
forwarded from the Upper Valley Conservation Network, contains useful
information.

George Clark
Norwich, VT

Begin forwarded message: