UV-BIRDERS Archives

March 2008, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:57:30 -0400
The following was posted in our local, Thetford, list-serv and I wanted to
pass it along.  searching for more info on the guest, Bridget Butler, I ran
across her radio show & podcast.  This was new to me so perhaps others will
enjoy it, too.  Check out:

http://web1.audubon.org/podcast/public/podlist.php?name=Audubon%20Vermont%20
Bird%20Radio%20Show&id=1

***From our list-serv***
This coming Sunday, March 30, 2 p.m. at Peabody Library, Audubon Vermont's
Bridget Butler, host of the radio show "Beeks - a Birding Geek's Delight,"
will offer a slide and audio presentation, "Jewels of the Northern Forest,"
describing the various species of neotropical boreal birds that start
showing up in our woods this time of year.  For those of you who aren't
familiar with Bridget - she's extremely knowledgeable & also hilarious -
this is event is a must for bird enthusiasts!  Especially as this is
Bridget's last appearance in Vermont for a while...she's moving to Audubon's
Maine office at the end of this month.  Special thanks to Vermont Coverts
and the Brushwood Project for helping to arrange this great event.

The Peabody Library is in Post Mills, Thetford.

Take care,