UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2010, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cynthia Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 10:54:58 -0400
Hi all
I made a recording of a Vireo I heard and saw on May 22. My view wasn't
absolutely clear.  I saw no eye-ring, and the coloring seemed right.  But I
thought in might be fun to hear from some of you about what you think this
bird was....and is. (I'm still hearing the same song in my woods.)
So here's the challenge:
http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/p/birds-stories-songs-and-photographs.html

You can reply on my blog if you like, or write to me- whatever.  If I get
some responses, I'll post the results.