UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2018, Week 4

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
George Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 12:09:55 -0400
The bird walk along the Connecticut River organized by Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon will now meet at 7 AM on Saturday August 25 in the Park and Ride Lot on Turnpike Road in Norwich, VT.

To reach this lot from Exit 13 off I-91, turn towards Norwich Village, entering the village on Main Street. Continue on Main Street through downtown Norwich, then take the fourth left hand turn onto Turnpike Road. Continue on Turnpike Road taking the first public left hand turn into the Park and Ride and going into the upper level overlooking the Norwich playing fields. From that Park and Ride Lot  we'll carpool to the birding sites.

This change in starting location has been necessitated by a change in enforcement of parking in the lot on River Road by Ledyard Bridge. Birders and others are advised not to use that Ledyard Bridge lot unless their vehicle has an authorizing sticker from Dartmouth. Cars without such stickers are now being ticketed.

We regret this late notice about the change in starting location but have only today been made aware of the apparently new situation at the Ledyard lot

.George Clark
Norwich, VT

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]