UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2016, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 02:19:06 +0000
  I had the Tree Swallows here in my yard again to day.
  They seem very interested in the pentagon shaped bird house
just in front of my front door.  They can have any one they want rent free and
all the bugs they can eat.

   The Eastern Phoebe has built a nest in the Robin shelter that
is in my gazebo this year.  There were 3 eggs yesterday and now 4 today.
I did reinforce my construction project from last year.  Maybe another pair will use that.

J. Barton
Enfield Center

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]:  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]:  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]