UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2008, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peg Ackerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 19:47:08 -0400
Thank you to Ann Flood for kindly pointing out my late night typing and proofing skills in the subject line.  The bird walk along Mimi's Trail is on May 10th (not May 19th).   ===================== Mimi's TrailMay 10, 7 - 10 a.m.This a nice birding trail that leads to Houghton Hill in Thetford Hill. Winter Wren; Hermit Thrush; Blackburnian, Yellow, Chestnut-Sided Warblers; Song and White-Throated Sparrows are just a few of the great birds we've seen on this trail. Meet at 7 a.m. at the Thetford Grade School. Sections of trail will be wet and muddy. Beginner birders are encouraged to come. Led by a volunteer from the Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon. Contact leader: Peg Ackerson 603-795-4405 or email [log in to unmask]  Peg Ackerson