UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2014, Week 2

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
george clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 19:21:46 -0400
On Saturday April 19, 2014, from 6:30 to 9:00 AM, an Early Spring
Migrants Walk will be led by George Clark with cosponsorship by the
Mascoma Chapter of New Hampshire Audubon, the Hanover Conservancy, and
the Upper Valley Land Trust. This event is free and open to the
public. We'll be looking for waterfowl and other early spring migrants
along the Connecticut River from Wilson's Landing in Hanover north to
Grant Brook in Lyme. Bring binoculars and scopes if available. Meet at
6:30 AM in the parking lot of the Dartmouth Printing Company on NH
Route 10 next to Richmond Middle School in Hanover, NH. We'll carpool
from there.

For more information on Mascoma Chapter events, please visit the
website www.mascomabirds.org

George Clark
Norwich, VT