UV-BIRDERS Archives

August 2011, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blake Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:02:28 -0700
My wife and I did this trip last fall. It was a long day between the early hour we had to leave to get down there, the time at sea and the drive home. We did see numerous pelagics - five firsts for me - and five different whale species including the endangered right whale. A good day out.

Blake Allison

Lyme, NH 03768-3322