UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2014, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 12:46:35 +0000
UV-Birders:

As of last Friday, the problem I described a couple of weeks ago has been resolved.  Peach.Ease software has released a fix which has been installed at ListServ.dartmouth.edu.

The affected users included anyone with an e-mail address at:

Yahoo.com
Hotmail.com
Comcast.net
MSN.com

Some other addresses were also affected.

My apologies if you were unable to receive postings from UV-Birders as a result of this problem, but you should be all set now.  If you want to review postings from the time period when you were not receiving them, the web based archives at:

has the complete content of all postings, organized by date.

Bill Schults
Co-list-owner, [log in to unmask]