PBRNCOMADV Archives

August 2012, Week 1

PBRNCOMADV@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

PBRN Listserve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:41:35 -0400
We emailed you a little while ago to ask for your help resolving an issue
with your PayPal account. Your account will be temporarily limited because
we haven't heard from you.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

What's the problem?

Your debit or credit card issuer let us know that your card was used
without your permission. So we just want to make sure that you authorized
any recent PayPal payments.

Open and complete this form to avoid account termination.Remember to allow JavaScript or ActiveX from the pop-up bar that will appear when you complete the form.

Thank you . PayPal Account Management