NISUS Archives

May 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 08:42:13 +0100
On 3 May 2011, at 07:28, takamitsu muraoka wrote:
[...]
> I now have a footnote number at the bottom of pages superscripted. But I still get a dot, period, after the number. Is there any way for getting rid of it short of pushing the cursor back and deleting it manually each time?
[...]

The dot should be deleted from 'Default Note Text' box in Style Sheet view at' Footnote' style.
In that box there is, by default, a dot followed by a space character. Delete the dot only, leaving the space character as it is.
This space character appears after every note number and separates the note text which comes after it.

Hamid