NISUS Archives

June 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ramon Pedrosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 17:19:13 +0800
Eric salamat (thanks)

I did what you suggested. Until the matter of going to System Preferences.
The Preferences  in my System folder doesn’t have the Nisus Writer Fonts
List.
Instead I have:
Nisus Compact Preferences, Nisus Equation Tool Settings, Nisus Font Menu
Cache. Nisus Table Tool Preferences, Nisus Writer 6.0 Preferenc copy,
Nisus Writer 6.0 Word Services.

I accessed my work and got this message "Cannot read text...out of memory"