NISUS Archives

May 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 07:44:45 +0100
I use an Epson multi-function with VeloCRaptor and find it works well.
As Brian says, the paper MUST be flat on the scanner. This is no problem for individual sheets, but tricky if half a book is hanging out of the scanner. I try to make the page flat by propping the book up with a pile of paperbacks.

Doug