NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Doug Browne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 15 Jan 2011 23:56:36 +0100612_iso-8859-1 Thanks, I'll give a second thought to that all.

jem c.

On 15.01.2011, at 22.54, Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:

> Hello Jem...
>
> jem cabanes wrote:
>> Thanks.
>> That can be done --it has been done--, but for the purposes of a work
>> group it's not practical --nor convenient.
>> OTOH, either Filemaker Pro imports Access files or not, it's more than
>> I can afford --$ 349,00--, especially considering that it would be
>> useful for one single and limited purpose.
>
> Sorry I didn't see the OP to this thread, but as suggested [...]33_15Jan201123:56:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:22:08 +0000
Not quite so simple!  After updating my Apple ID and password as Brian said, I was unable to sign in to Apple Apps. It seems that Fruit Menu is upsetting the operation. After switching off Fruit Menu, everything worked fine. This is the first time any of Unsanity's stuff has failed me.

Doug