NISUS Archives

February 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Igor Kramberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:40:48 +0100
Hi to all, after a long time,

Geoffrey asked:

>  I'm wondering what's happening with NWP's immediate competitors?
> Has anyone been following any of them?
I am using Mellel -- and still use from time to time old Nisus
Writer: its Find / Replace is somthing still unmatched in my opinion
(but I do not have NWP -- can not decide to buy and to use it next to
Mellel: as I cannot use two chairs at a same time).

>  But what of Mellel, mariner Writer, etc? Are they upgrading? Are
> they bashing down people's doors?
Mellel was *finally* upgraded. to the version 2.8 in January 2011.
There seems to be some fresh life in the company. You can get more
information here:

<http://www.redlers.com/releasenotes.html>

Kind regards,

--
Igor
-----

Koro'ska cesta 63, SI-2000 Maribor
pri Tom'si'c, Ulica Toma Brejca 11 a, SI-1241 Kamnik

Slovenija, Evropa