NISUS Archives

August 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:20:36 +1000
Gee, Geoff, with his load of collective whinging, I thought you must have used Lion for a while and then decided it was beyond you.

It's a great shame you have not done so in order to add to our experiences. Lion is different, it has many improved ways of working and a multitude of small improvements.

Doug's comments are spot on.

A pity you haven't at least tried it.
Regards from brianF