NISUS Archives

November 2015

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 17:29:27 +0900
While I have independent reasons to prefer the approach taken by my rewrite of the macro, I can now definitely confirm that the timing problems that broke Dan’s original macro are introduced by ‘El Capitan’. Apparently lots of macros are now broken.

I really wonder why I ‘upgraded'. This thing adds zero value, as far as I can tell.

> On 2015 Nov 4, at 08:15, Dan Bensky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Philip,
> I tried the last [streamlined] one and it works well. Thanks very much for all your help. I will use it as a template for a new "Replace all" and try it on files that have are well backed up. With appreciation,
> Dan

Philip Spaelti