NISUS Archives

June 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ferren MacIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:46:22 +0200
Thanks Kino and others. I'll try again on the right arrow without the
Correction box.

I'm working on Snow Leopard and more memory and maybe a 2-GB Time
Capsule. Problem is money, and transfers, and watching the euro fall:
the longer I wait, the cheaper things are. Meanwhile my architect
keeps emptying my bank account. I do have stairs now, and with the
balustrade, no longer want a belay when I walk the hallway. Real Soon
Now.

-- Ferren
(Dr) Ferren MacIntyre   1 Chemin des Echarts
Campagne sur Aude     11260 France
OSX 10.5.8  MacBook Pro 5,1
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB