NISUS Archives

September 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mike Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:38:11 -0700
Hi Brian and Kino-

It really is the logon screen that concerns me. When I first installed 10.6.4, the logon screen showed only my name and the password box. The screen now shows my name and "Other" and I have to make a selection before I see the password box. This is really no big deal, but I wonder how it got there and why I can't switch it back to the way it was.

Mike Robbins
Los Angeles