NISUS Archives

March 2017

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:53:28 +0100
I had the same problem caused by Sandboxing. The solution was to in the prefs delete and re-add the correct mail folder. Worked for me.

Here's what Support said:

I'm sorry you're having trouble updating InfoClick. Hopefully we can resolve your problems.

It sounds like your issues were caused by sandboxing. As you may know, sandboxing means the system requires that you grant InfoClick access to your email folder(s). To fix the problem:

1. Open your InfoClick preferences.
2. In the "Email Folders" list, remove all listed folders (select each folder and click the button with the minus icon).
3. Now click the button with the plus icon. A folder selection dialog will appear on screen.
4. In the dialog, select and confirm the email folder used by Apple Mail.
5. Wait for InfoClick to finish indexing the newly added email folder(s).

Have fun, Hermie