NISUS Archives

May 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 23:56:59 +0900
On 2011-05-30 [+0900 JST], at 11:33 PM, Žorvaršur Davķšsson wrote:

> PowerFind has changed since Nisus Classic, of course, but have PowerFind Pro expressions changed much if at all since Nisus Classic?

PowerFind Pro changed very much. It is completely different and, for the most part, compatible with Perl's regular expression syntax.

> If not, I could look for the old manual which I had printed out and still use it as a reference in case the underlying functions are still the same.

Years ago, I wrote a document explaining NWP's PowerFind Pro with differences from NW Classic noted. It is incomplete and unfinished but might be helpful.
<http://www2.odn.ne.jp/alt-quinon/files/NWPro/PowerFindPro_rtf.zip>

Kino