NISUS Archives

May 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Abdassamad Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2016 18:46:25 +0100
Dear Nisus Macro experts,

I remember in the previous iteration of Nisus, that there was a macro that purported to generate transliterated text when fed Arabic. Does anyone else remember that or know of a version of that macro for NWP pro? I have a very substantial Diwan of Arabic poetry which we would like to publish with transliteration but my heart quails at the thought of doing it manually.

Regards,

Abdassamad Clarke