NISUS Archives

June 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ramon Pedrosa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:25:16 +0800
Help! I use the classic Nisus 6.5 and have done all my books on this
amazing word processor. Now working on a forensic document with a lot of
illustrations and photographs it refuses to save. It gives a boxed message
"cannot write text to xxx (my work document)ID 39"
I guess this is the memory limitation. I go to GetInfo to fix the maximum
size but it won't open. What do I do please before I lose tons of work